Ask a question
Can't find the answer? Try online tutoring
We have the UK’s best selection of online tutors, when and for how long you need them.
Getting 1-on-1 support is cheaper than you might think.
Critically analyse social work assessment in the context of contemporary practice in the provision of services for children and families
Overall the assignment will be assessed in accordance with the MA Social Work feedback framework and the criteria for assessing post-graduate work.
The assignment must consider the DOH Framework for the Assessment of Need for Children & their Families (2000).
The assignment should contain the following elements:
• A critical analysis of how relevant legislation and policy impacts on assessing the needs of children and families.
• Discussion of assessment as a process.
• The significance of risk and safeguarding.
• Issues for professionals in relation to rights of children and families and the assessment process.
• Clear and coherent discussion.
• Overall level of discussion should be at an appropriate standard for work at post-graduate level, evidencing a quality and confidence of discussion.
I do not know the points for and against this essay question, can somebody please help me thank you! Sociology essay: Discuss how far sociologists would agree that in Britain today working-class criminals are more likely to be convicted than middle class 'white collar' criminals. (12 marks)
Stuck with this essay: Discuss how far sociologists would agree that in Britain today working-class criminals are more likely to be convicted than middle-class and upper-class ‘white collar’ criminals. (12 marks)
thanks please email me answer- tutors message me to find out email