£20 per hour
Currently I am enrolled at University College London (UCL) for the Master of Laws (LLM) programme. I recently completed my Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the University of Liverpool. My classification was 2:1 with distinctions in four modules. Before my undergraduate degree, I was enrolled in the International Foundation Year programme in Business and Law at the University of Huddersfield. I was the highest scorer in my entire cohort while in the foundation year programme and scored about 80% in five modules.
I have previously provided tuition for Mathematics, English, Law, Urdu, History and Religious Studies. Since Law is the discipline I specialise in, I can provide tuition even to undergraduate students.
Work Experience and Achievements:
- Editor at Liverpool Law Review (2018);
- Litigation Researcher at Liverpool Law Clinic (2017);
- Intern at Raims Law Solicitors (2015 - 2018);
- Editor-in-Chief of Scribble magazine (2013);
- WestLaw legal certificate attained; &
- LexisNexis legal certificate attained.
- Winner of console-gaming competition (twice)