£20 per hour
Do you want to give your child a head start before the Academic Year?
Do you want your child to have Superhero confidence ?
Do you want your child to have a “utility belt” of knowledge like Batman?
Do you want your child to be a “Wonder Woman” in their exams?
I am offering “Hulk” sized online sessions in various subject matters throughout the Summer.
My name is Patrice Heaney and I have been a Private Tutor and Supply Teacher for over 3.5 years now, working with students of all ages and learning abilities – ranging from the ages of 4 years up to 40 years old.
I have been teaching and tutoring for over three years; I have a PGCE Teaching Degree and a BA Honours Degree. I have taught English Language, Literature and Maths in KS2, KS3 and GCSE, Art and Design Technology at A Level, and Verbal Reasoning for 11+ Exams.
I have taught students with various learning abilities – Dyslexia, ADHD, Aspergers and Autism within my Tutoring and Supply Teaching.
Furthermore, I have two years experience in teaching English as a Second Language due to various volunteer programme's I have attended in Spain. This was predominately the ages of 18 + and were business men and women.
I have Mild Dyslexia, in which, I do not see it as a hindrance in my learning. It’s made me more determined and inspired me to become more successful. Also, I have a certificate in Dyslexia and Learning. I am more than happy to help others with Dyslexia, to overcome any day to day or learning problems they may be facing.
I'm offering the following to any students:
- Reading, Writing, Phonics and Number skills for children, ready for Primary School.
- Advanced preparation for SATS and GCSE's in English and Maths.
- Aiding students in Art and Design Technology GCSE or A Level Coursework.
- Helping to boost their confidence in areas they may be requiring additional support.
- Advanced preparation for 11+ exams in English, Maths and Verbal Reasoning.
- Aiding Dyslexic, Autistic and Aspergers with core skills by using creative methods.